Saturday, September 5, 2015

Before & Afters

So the top half of the house is nearly done. There are still a few odds and ends and bits and pieces to finish but we are at the stage where we are not embarrassed to have people over. My sister who "decided" to move further away from me keeps asking for some before and after shots so here i am obliging after weeks of asking. Please keep in mind that the "before's" were taken on my you-beaut camera and the "afters" were taken on my phone - as i'm lazy, hey don't judge me i'm renovating a house here. So the 'afters' may be a little grainy and please don't judge my housekeeping skills. Anyways, here are a few pics of our Money Pit.
 

So we have since got a backhoe to finish off the unlevel front yard and try and remove some of the tree roots and trunks that were impacting on the structure of the house. Eventually there will be all grass, bridge over the pond and a white picket fence. Dream with me.

 
So the Entry floor still needs to be replaced, hence the cleverly placed rug


 

 Spare Room

 

 I love my new 'hygienic' kitchen.


 

Biggest room and where we spend a lot of our time.

 

I've always wanted a library, now all i need is a sliding roller ladder

 

 Although the bathroom is not yet completed we have "placed" the bathtub so i could get a pic

 

 Kids's rooms
 

 Main bedroom.


 Hope you have enjoyed the virtual tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment